Ensuring that procurement behaviours are a force for positive change
Tuesday 21st July 2020, 12.00pm
We are looking forward to hearing Ann cover a number of key issues including:
- A bit of background on the CLC
- What the CLC has been doing since C19
- The CLC’s Industry Recovery Roadmap
- What this means in the short medium and long term
- The opportunity this gives to reduce disputes, increase professionalism, improve collaboration and move to a more transparent, fairer industry
- The role that value based procurement should play in the recovery
- The challenges that this will bring
Speaker: Ann Bentley
Global Board Director, Rider Levett BucknallAnn is a Global Board Director of Rider Levett Bucknall, a QS, PM and advisory firm employing 650 staff in the UK and 4,000 worldwide, operating in 40 countries.
Event organised and promoted in partnership between LeadersMeets and the following organisations:
Get notified about future events
Subscribe to our FREE email list to get notification of other events we are promoting. Don't worry we hate spam too so will only send you relevant events. Unsubscribe anytime.